CHC Facilities Management division provides clients with a multi-disciplined maintenance program based on individual company needs, allowing the customer to concentrate on their core business with the peace of mind that reactive and routine building maintenance is being carried out in an efficient and speedy manner, causing little or no disruption to the day-to-day running of the business.
Our in-house helpdesk provides a 24/7 central hub for all communications. Manned by dedicated helpdesk operatives, it is equipped with leading scheduling and monitoring systems to co-ordinate all planned and reactive works, so you can be reassured that there will always be a CHC contact available at any time to deal with any issues that may arise throughout the life of the contract.
The benefits our FM service offers to our clients are:
- Conformance to the statutory obligations
- Extended life expectancy of the plant and equipment
- Safer environment for the building users and visitors
- Known planned maintenance costs
- Peace of mind and reduced insurance claims
- Transparency of compliance through the site log book being maintained by us
- Less disruption to your business through building failures
- Less accidents in the workplace through safer buildings
- Less call outs and reactive maintenance through good planned maintenance
- Single point of contact for the customer
- Dedicated accounts manager